jay: muslim cis queer neuroatypical intersectionalist geek femme genius. "fabulous" isn't my middle name, but it should be. this is mostly a mirror of my blog (jaythenerdkid.wordpress.com), a sanctuary for my inner fangirl and a place where I share pretty things made by people more talented than me.
- Redefining Realness by Janet Mock
- I Rise by Toni Newman
- Hiding My Candy by The Lady Chablis
- Seasonal Velocities by Ryka Aoki
- Trauma Queen by Lovemme Corazon
- Cooking in Heels by Ceyenne Doroshow
- Naughty and Nice by Vanessa Mateo
- Wanting Arabic by Trish Salah
From what I could find… Please add to the list if you know of others!!
Laverne Cox’s memoir will be out sometime next year right? And Morgan (labrujamorgan), I know you’re getting something published as well? :)
I ain’t even mad, yo. But I appreciate your concern! It’s nice to get anonymous messages that aren’t hate-filled.